Pages

10/18/11

Quotes about Tattoos

The world is divided into two kinds of people:  those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. –Author Unknown

Louie brought his new girlfriend over, and the nicest thing I can say about her is all her tattoos are spelled correctly. –Robert Harling, Steel Magnolias

Tattoos to me are are like the Walmart of rebellion. I think I was looking for some kind of outward display of anguish that I was a serious person. – Actor Ryan Reynolds

I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... – Anna Nicole Smith

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future. – Comedian Richard Jeni

Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bulls-eye.–Vince Vaughn in the film The Wedding Crashers

White folks are not going to come to see a bunch of guys with tattoos, with cornrows. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks different, they're stupid." –Charles Barkley

Women, don't get a tattoo. That butterfly looks great on your breast when you're twenty or thirty, but when you get to seventy, it stretches into a condor. –Billy Elmer

Beauty is skin deep, unless you have really bad tattoos. –Jacob Calle

No comments:

Post a Comment