Pages

7/14/11

Forty annoying things teenagers say to adults

Forty annoying things teenagers say to adults


1.  Whatever.
2.  You’re old what would you know?
3.  Just because I’m a kid doesn’t mean I’m stupid.
4.  I’m a kid, it’s not my fault.
5.  Shut up.
6.  No.
7.  Talk to the hand cos the face isn’t listening.
8.  You don’t understand me.
9.  I hate you.
10. I wish I’d never been born.
11. I want to leave home.
12. Can I have some money?
13. Can I borrow your car?
14. When you die do I get the house?
15. When are we going to be there (car journey)?
16. What’s for dinner?
17. When is dinner ready?
18. I am hungry.
19. I’m bored.
20. Am I adopted?
21. I wish I was dead.
22. I wish you were dead.
23. Can I have a party?
24. Can my boyfriend sleep over?
25. I’m not going to college; I’m taking a year out to find myself.
26. Life is harder for us kids today than it was in your day.
27. It’ my life, I’ll do what I want.
28. Will you come and pick me up?
29. You don’t trust me.
30. Have you seen my PE kit?
31. I can do it myself.
32. I am never going out again (has a pimple).
33. Can we get a dog? Lucy has a dog.
34. Why don’t you ever listen to me?
35. I’m not listening to you.
36. Why can’t I smoke, you do?
37. You had me at 16, why can’t I have a baby at 16?
38. I wish you were more like Andy’s mom, she’s cool
39. Cheryl’s mom lets her stay out late, why can’t I?
40. It’s not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment