Pages

1/10/12

It's good to be good!

I’m very proud of my formerly troubled daughter. She is just like her mother and older sister in that she has a tremendous work ethic and strives to excel. Here’s some of the compliments, stats, and accolades she’s forwarded to me in the last few months. This is a good foundation for her future and tells me she really is my real child!

After a collection phone call, a customer asked to speak to my daughter’s manager. This is the email he sent to the department after the call:
“Ms. XX Jones wanted inform us of how helpful and patient (my daughter) was with helping her on her account. She said ‘most people are so quick to be negative and (my daughter) was the opposite as well as appreciative.’ Thank you and great job (my daughter)!!! Keep it up!!”

This was after an interview for a job that was way over her head, yet she felt confident enough to apply for:
“It was very nice to meet with you, (my daughter). Thank you for your interest and application for the position of Procedures Analyst. We were impressed with your abilities. We had quite a number of qualified candidates who applied for this opening. We have completed the interviewing process and have filled the position. If you'd like feedback, please contact me and I'd be happy to meet with you to discuss further. Again, I would like to thank you for your interest and taking the time to meet with me.”

After the manager computed their monthly numbers, this is from the email he sent to the department:
“We hit 80.00% as a team last month, JUST BARELY. I know we can step it up and be at 90%! Let's strive for it, remember every call is a new call! The two winners are.....
Best Overall = (my daughter)
Most Improved = Sarina
AWESOME JOB!!!”

(my daughter)’s manager sent this email to the department after being contacted by a satisfied customer:
“To (my daughter): Mrs. Payne was "served very well" by (my daughter)! CM says she is very happy with (our company) and will tell all of her friends about the great service she received today! Good Job (my daughter)! Thanks for looking after our customers, (my daughter)...especially the ones that share my last name!!!

I received this one from my daughter after a particularly satisfying call (she likes to abbreviate):
“oh and i got another compliment call from this one cm. he sd he went thru a horrible break with his ex who cheated on him and all he did was leave with his clothes, she apparently let all the bills that came in, go to collections and now he has to wait to see which ones hes late on. I offrd him dpp w/ the late fee removed and helped lower the min payment and also of course free up some extra room on his acct. he loved me!

Another happy message from my daughter:
“idk but i feel awesome. im #2 in the dept!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment